IMPORTANT UPDATE: We’re currently not scheduling any new Zumba sessions at this time. Please check back for future availability.
Looking to incorporate physical education and multiculturalism into your curriculum?
The SEEDS Network can also bring Zumba® kids to the students in your program/facility. This class combines high energy, motivating music with easy to follow kid friendly moves.Zumba® creates a party-like atmosphere that is so much fun kids will have a blast. In no time they’ll be shakin’, movin’, rockin’ and slammin’ to Latin and international beats like reggaeton, hip-hop, salsa, calypso, cumbia, merengue, samba and more.
Benefits of Zumba® kids include:
- Improve gross motor skills and coordination
- Helps to develop balance, strength and stamina
- Opportunity to gain an appreciation of music and dance
- Exposure to international music and dance rhythms
Class options available:
- Zumba® kids junior (ages 4-6): This program runs 30 minutes and is the perfect combination of age appropriate fitness and fun!
- Zumba® kids (ages 7-11): This program runs 45 minutes and combines high energy, motivating music with easy to follow kid friendly moves.
- ASSEMBLIES & SCHOOL-WIDE EVENTS (pre-K through Elementary): Need a fun group activity that everyone will enjoy? We can put together a 30-40 minute routine for your students, faculty and families.
All classes would be taught by Zumba® and AFAA certified instructor, Tressa Giordano.
Want to schedule an event or find out more? Contact us today for more information and to receive a price quote.
ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logo are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license.