Tressa Giordano of The SEEDS Network, LLC
is a certified educational consultant for State of CT Department of Day Care Licensing, servicing Hartford and Tolland Counties in CT. As an early childhood educational consultant, she is available to the director and staff for advice and support regarding the educational context of a program. Consultation services are contracted on a yearly basis.
Yearly contract includes ...
- A tour of the entire facility with the Director
- A review the center's policy and procedure handbook
- A discussion with the Director about any concerns/issues
After the visit, the consultant will provide the Director with a site evaluation report documenting the visit and any improvement/suggestions that are recommended. Consultant will be available for phone calls/emails in regards to routine questions throughout the school year.
Online resource page access
All educational consulting sites will have special access to our ONLINE RESOURCE
page, which will include quicklinks to important reference websites, upcoming training opportunities and special video messages from Tressa. *This page is available only to our educational consulting sites.*
If you would like more information about educational consulting services and a quote, please contact us at by filling out a Quote for Services form
Tressa has successfully trained and coached early childhood professionals in implementing the CT Preschools Frameworks, NAEYC accreditation and CT Early Learning Development Standards. Her 11 years of directing a state licensed and NAEYC accredited program has provided her with a great deal of knowledge and first-hand experience.
Tressa has been involved in many community committees and local government initiatives, State of Connecticut advocacy groups, as well as serving as educational consultant for other programs. Through the years she has taken a variety of professional development seminars that have extended her knowledge of the child care system such as: CT Early Learning and Development Standards, CT United for Families and Children Conference, The Changing face of Philanthropy, Child Care Providers Caucus, Pre-K now Conference, along with many more.
In addition, Tressa has assisted other area programs through Connecticut’s Accreditation Facilitation Project (AFP), presenting seminars and trainings on helping staff through the rigors of accreditation as well as ways to organize and maintain classroom and program portfolios. She has also been hired as an educational consultant to help coach programs through licensing and accreditation and general program quality improvement.
Tressa's Experience / Trainings:
- Bachelors degree in Psychology & Early Childhood Education at Bay Path College
- Connecticut Leadership Empowerment Action Project (ConnLEAP - Fall 2006):Wheelock College (Leadership in Early Education & Care)
- ECERS-R Rater training
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mental Health Emergency Training
- Intentional Teaching using the CT Preschool Curriculum and Assessment Frameworks (SERC)
- State of CT Office for Early Childhood ELDs training for State Education Consultants (CT OEC & CT BOE)