Looking to incorporate physical education and multiculturalism into your curriculum?
The SEEDS Network can also bring Zumba® kids to the students in your program/facility. This class combines high energy, motivating music with easy to follow kid friendly moves.Zumba® creates a party-like atmosphere that is so much fun kids will have a blast. In no time they’ll be shakin’, movin’, rockin’ and slammin’ to Latin and international beats like reggaeton, hip-hop, salsa, calypso, cumbia, merengue, samba and more.
Benefits of Zumba® kids include:
- Improve gross motor skills and coordination
- Helps to develop balance, strength and stamina
- Opportunity to gain an appreciation of music and dance
- Exposure to international music and dance rhythms
Class options available:
- Zumba® kids junior (ages 4-6): This program runs 30 minutes and is the perfect combination of age appropriate fitness and fun!
- Zumba® kids (ages 7-11): This program runs 45 minutes and combines high energy, motivating music with easy to follow kid friendly moves.
- ASSEMBLIES & SCHOOL-WIDE EVENTS (pre-K through Elementary): Need a fun group activity that everyone will enjoy? We can put together a 30-40 minute routine for your students, faculty and families.
All classes would be taught by Zumba® and AFAA certified instructor, Tressa Giordano.
Want to schedule an event or find out more? Contact us today for more information and to receive a price quote.
ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logo are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license.