Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
The Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL) is focused on promoting the social emotional development and school readiness of young children birth to age 5.
Websites to support children with Disabilities
- Create A Thriving Home for Disabled Children
- Renters Rights and Housing Assistance for People with Disabilities
- Managing Your Child’s Transition to Adulthood
- Home Modifications for Adults with Special Needs
- Special Needs Checklist: How Disability-Friendly is Your City?
- Vocational Training for Adults with Special Needs
- Wonder Moms – Wonder Moms is a project by three moms to share real talk, helpful information, and practical advice with parents of kids who have intellectual disabilities, Down syndrome, autism, language and speech delays, deafness, chronic illness, and traumatic brain injury.
Organizations to support Autism
- Autism Resources for Families
- Sesame Street Autism Resources for Parents
- Creating a Home Where Your Child Can Thrive with a Disability
- CDC Autism Links and Resources
- Operation Autism for Military Families
It is our goal to make this the most comprehensive listing of early childhood agencies and support organizations available. If you know of a group that is not listed here, please let us know. Send us the information and we’ll research the listing and add it if appropriate.